Sean Spicer to be contestant on ‘Dancing with the Stars’

Sean Spicer to be contestant on ‘Dancing with the Stars’

Asked if Spicer's addition to the show would cause controversy, executive producer Andrew Llinaires told U.S. today that he is a "talked-about name".

Just ask Tom Bergeron, host of the popular ABC program, who apparently has a problem with his own producers' selection of Sean Spicer, the former USA press secretary for Trump, as a contestant in the upcoming season. Exhibit A: the many harsh replies to Spicer's tweet celebrating the announcement, including some saying ABC was "normalizing" him and that he had already "danced around so many questions while he worked in the White House".

He added: 'I left that lunch convinced we were in agreement.

Spicer will go down in history for the massive lies he told, starting with his vicious and attacking falsehoods about the size of the crowd at President Donald Trump's inauguration.

"She was like, 'Dad, please don't embarass me, ' Lewis said".

Spicer is one of 12 celebrities vying for the Mirror Ball trophy in the show's 28th season, ABC announced Wednesday.

Spice shared: 'I was kicked out of band in sixth grade and the quote was, "You have the sense of beat of a steamroller",' Spicer recalled. Along with revealing the list of famous faces fans will watch get their groove on, the professional dancers returning to the ballroom were announced.

The show's lineup also includes Lauren Alaina, Ally Brooke, and Mary Wilson and athletes Lamar Odom and Ray Lewis.

James Van Der Beek may be one of the newest cast members to join Dancing with the Stars, but he's no stranger to the show. As we reported earlier, Tom Bergeron made it abundantly clear he was hoping this season would be a respite from politics and avoid any divisive guests of any political stripe.

Related Articles