Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died Of Natural Causes

Share and speak up for justice, law & order.

Sicknick died one day after pro-Trump rioters stormed the US Capitol in Washington DC, prompting many media outlets to falsely report that he was murdered by the rioters.

The chief medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, said Monday that an autopsy of Sicknick found no evidence the 42-year-old suffered an allergic reaction to chemical irritants. The other deaths that day were not at the hands of the rioters, in fact, the only person we know died violently, Ashli Babbitt, was shot by police, who will not be charged.

The D.C. medical examiner's office ruled Monday that Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who was injured during the January 6 insurrection, suffered a stroke and died from natural causes. They each faced an array of charges, including assaulting a federal officer with a unsafe weapon and conspiracy, although authorities stopped short of charging them with his death.

Conflicting reports emerged of the circumstances of Sicknick's death.

Their warning, unfortunately, was not heeded and Brian's death and the lie that followed showed up in the Impeachment Documents against former President Trump. He said that "when white supremacists attacked our nation's capital, they took the life of one of our officers".

Police said that Sicknick, who joined the Capitol Police in 2008, collapsed after he had returned to his office following the riot and was taken to a hospital, where he died.

There were also no signs of internal or external injuries, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the news. "They took a sibling away from their brothers".

Despite suggesting the siege of the Capitol "resulted in" Sicknick's death, its cause is listed as "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis" and manner is listed as "natural".

Sicknick collapsed at the Capitol around 10 p.m. that evening on January 6th, before being pronounced dead at a local hospital at 9:30 p.m. the following night.

Related Articles